Eric Kayser is an artisanal, handmade, natural bread, pastries, cakes, Italian gelato & French bistro dish for food lovers
Driver Job Surmmary
JOB TITLE: Driver
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Driver Job Details
- We are looking for energetic, ambitious and professional Driver to join our fast-growing team.
- In this position, you would be responsible for transporting clients and products to their destinations in a safe and comfortable fashion. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route (Google Map)
- Pick up clients or products from the destination at the time you have been requested to do so.
- Assist with loading and unloading of luggage’s/products.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fuelled and ready for use
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the entire car is kept clean and comfortable at all times
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Ensure OUTSTANDING customer service is rendered to guests at all times and in a timely manner.
- Relevant Degree
- Driving certificate.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role obtained in a well-structured and reputable organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with Google map application.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods.
- Good physical abilities/Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
- Availability to work weekends, day and night.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to stay professional and calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking and time management skills.
March 14, 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or Word document format to: Careers@erickayser.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.