Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever-dynamic needs of our clients.
Driver (Corporate Driver) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Driver (Corporate Driver)
JOB LOCATION: Iponri – Surulere, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Driver (Corporate Driver) Job Details
- Safely transporting staff to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Adjusting road routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Work closely with Management staff
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, or OND qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must have experience as a corporate driver in a corporate setting
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Available occasionally on some special weekends
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Smart and respectful.
- Must be available to resume immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Corporate Driver” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Driving/Dispatch Riders Jobs|