Metro Africa Xpress (MAX) – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
Driver Operations Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Driver Operations Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Driver Operations Manager Job Details
- We are looking for a Driver Operations Manager who will strategically oversee all aspects of our Driver Welfare and Driver Operations team. You will be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. You willbe highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- This is a full time, permanent and long-term position reporting to the GM Driver Operations with access to MAX’s executive team.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure operational adoption of all strategies that aid optimal Driver welfare management
- Ensure operational adoption of all strategies that aid Field Operations Management
- Improve External Customer Experience via targeted process improvement that ensures champions welfare are priority
- Ensure all Information Technology put in place by MAX are optimally used for real time location update for all champions with weekly/monthly reports done
- Build the Driver Setup Organization to effectively support the rollout of 20,000 Champions
- Ensure our driver onboarding verification processes is top notch and meet international standards
- Create Key Performance index across all teams
- Ensure Recruitment requirements attracts best Testers, Trainers, Data Entry, Welfare Analyst, Field Ops Analyst, Customer Service Agent, Verification Officers
- Create proactive and reactive solutions to champions complaints
- Ensure proper research is done to enable us negotiate and ensure we have the best service offerings from Insurance companies to provide Family HMO for drivers across the platform
- Ensure standard response protocols are put in place around emergency related issues and turnaround time across all MAX locations must be benchmarked at optimal industry standard
- Responsible for current updates and reviews of government rules and driving regulations and create policies that ensures champions are compliant
- Ensure laid down processes/specifications are adhered to in champion selection by the Academy
- Oversee operational cost of the department ensuring cost is within approved budget
- Coordination of champions to ensure timely pickup during activations.
- Ensure proper record management of personnel, and expenditures.
- Create strategies that ensure we have in place a world-class customer service team.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years’ logistics or general transportation experience
- Degree in Logistics, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years in operations leadership, strategic planning, product development, and management consulting in a fast-paced global organization
- Deep understanding of technology, product management, and change management
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales, finance and operations
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to work hard
- Experience in Mobility/Fintech/Gig-economy/eCommerce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, coordination, and organizational skills
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Strong Project and Program management skills.
- Global leader and thinker with the ability to make quick strategic decisions.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated & proactive.
28th April 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Driving/Dispatch Riders Jobs|