Ekulo Group of Companies started out as a trading company in Lagos in 1984. Today, it is widely known in the importation and manufacturing of fast-moving consumer goods, nationwide. With a presence in major cities across Nigeria and over 200 full-time employees, the Group continues to grow and diversify its portfolio across various industries. At Ekulo Group, we are dedicated to providing household products at affordable prices for consumers who refuse to compromise on quality.
ERP Executive Job Summary
JOB TITLE: ERP Executive
JOB LOCATION: Anambra, Rivers
JOB TYPE: Full-time
ERP Executive Job Details
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Configure, develop and deliver ERP software and components in all functional areas.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hotfixes as needed during system setup and confirming that ERP installed is operational and functional before the system is given to the user.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business.
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for ERP implementations.
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with ERP best practice.
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support.
- Serve as the lead ERP technical expert in-house that liaises with the development team.
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
- Work with all stakeholders inclusive of Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task when changes are required or need to be implemented.
- Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics, or any other related field.
- Professional Qualification – CCNA, MTA, SSCP, C#, C++, JAVA, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software development, ERP implementation, or IT Support services.
- Applicants must live in Portharcourt or be willing to relocate.
- Solid knowledge of Computer system software and hardware.
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems and implementation.
- Software programming hands-on is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years cognate experience in Wines and Beverages.
- Good communication skills.
- Good market knowledge.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||IT Jobs|