Oyeth Consult Limited is a Human Resources consulting company, that specializes in recruitment, and career coaching we help you define your career destination and the journey to get there
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you able to handle sensitive and confidential financial and business information while exercising professionalism and discretion?
- Do you have time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the CEO’s needs?
- If so, we have the perfect opportunity for progression for you!
- The Executive Assistant serves as the eyes and ears of the Chief Executive Officer, relating critical business information to the CEO and serving as a trusted partner to assist in delivering business priorities.
You’ll be great if you can:
- Work directly with the CEO to support all aspects of work routine
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, engagements, and exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO, employees, vendors, and distributors
- Coordinate work with other staff as needed; play a key role in the coordination of staff efforts in the business.
- Provide coordination, monitoring, and communication of projects and programs managed by various departments and relay timely relevant information to the CEO
- Assist in activities and processes including project planning, intake, prioritization, initiation, and execution
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Schedule departmental meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of HND / BSc Degree in any Business-related field
- 3+ years of proven experience working in a related role
- Excellent computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Professional discretion.
- Resourceful with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the business.
What’s on Offer
- Salary Range – N80,000 – N150,000 per month
- Great career growth opportunities
- Excellent working conditions.
Deadline: July 15, 2022