Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics.
Experienced Professional Recruiter Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Experienced Professional Recruiter
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Experienced Professional Recruiter Job Details
- The Recruiter is responsible for selecting recruits, and for long-term recruiting and staffing plans in line with business needs via a well-defined recruitment process.
- This job coordinates with universities to improve the image and visibility of the company on campus.
- The Recruiter ensures a smooth induction of all new recruits and monitors progress within the first year of their career.
- Responsible for management of the Company’s recruiting and staffing plans of recent graduates and experienced professionals based on current and future activity forecasts.
- Represent Schlumberger professionally at recruiting activities including career fairs, university visits and interviews.
- Establish contacts with universities and coordinate recruiting events.
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Sources resumés as per established process: screens, reviews and recommends candidates.
- Facilitates technical assessments with the interviewers and makes final recommendations about the suitability of the candidate.
- Acts as a first point of contact for new recruits. Manage candidates through the interview process and keep them informed along the way.
- Supports candidate’s transition from current organization into Schlumberger.
- Coordinates induction of new recruits and monitors progress and success through the first year of their career.
- Monitors the induction and orientation course for new hires.
- Identifies and maintains regular contact with external advertising and recruiting agencies to support the recruiting process.
- Abides by published list of non-poaching agreements to ensure Schlumberger is in compliance with our agreements and not jeopardizing any relationships with clients.
- Generates monthly statistics to keep abreast of recruitment status.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the deployment of Data Protection requirements and the Company’s Privacy Strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- 5-10 years recruiting experience
- French Speaker preferred
- Oil and Gas or similar experience preferable
- Open to frequent travel
|Job Category||HR Jobs|