HR-on-Wheels – Our client is a fashion and beauty boutique based in Ikoyi, Lagos. Her products offerings are: Luxury Human Hair Extensions – Wigs, Bundles, Weaves, Loose Hair and Closure, Ready to wear fashion, Semi Fine Jewellery, Trend jewelry, Bridal jewelry, Custom Made Gems and Stones, Accessories: Handbags, Dinner Purses, Contemporary Occasion Wear Fabrics.
Fashion and Accessories Buyer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Fashion and Accessories Buyer
JOB LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Fashion and Accessories Buyer Job Details
- Procure fashion pieces for the brand.
- Managing stock level plans
- Plans and selects garments and clothing ranges to sell in store and online
- Attending trade fairs and helping with promotional activities
- Meeting suppliers for contract negotiation
- Sourcing and building relations with new suppliers
- Sourcing and selecting new products through Social Media
- Monitoring market changes, competitor prices and products
- Analysing past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying pattern
- Recommending clearance sales and varying delivery schedules to help control stock levels
- Presenting new ranges to retail managers
- Assisting visual merchandisers in planning store layouts to promote key lines
- Working with the advertising department in order to present sales promotions.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- 2+ years experience
- Good Eye for Fashion
- Commercial acumen and a passion for the sector and its products
- An understanding of what motivates customers to buy individual products
- Confidence combined with negotiating, influencing and networking skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make major decisions
- Customer focus
- Teamworking and leadership skills
- Numeracy and IT Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March 2022.