SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Field Engineer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Field Engineer
JOB LOCATION: EGINA or Any Total Asset in Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1year
Field Engineer Job Details
- We are currently looking for a Field Engineer to join its workforce in Nigeria.
Follow up on the immediate resolution of critical and challenging system faults within the agreed MTTR:
- Liaise with OEM for issues bordering on level 3 support on the equipment or network
- Carry out analysis of routine maintenance report with the aim of proactively implementing any recommended corrective action
- Implementation of major equipment relocation, equipment installation, network reengineering, reconfiguration, and commissioning.
- Carry out corrective maintenance on telecom systems
- Carry out preventive maintenance on telecom systems
- Implement the relocation of equipment in a given location extending to the district
- Installation of equipment as specified in the scope of SERVICE
- Manage device and equipment address plan related to radio and transmission equipment.
- Keep up to update all telecom engineering documents.
- Resolve level 1 and 2 issues on the radio and transmission equipment and network.
- Implementation of any other technical duty as may be assigned by the CNM, SSE or Company.
- Carry out level 1 intervention on the Data and Voice network.
- Support the Integrated Control & Safety Systems (ICSS) and FOPS teams.
- A wealth of cognate on the job experience, equipment operations, maintenance and management as a Field Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- The minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences, exciting projects, learning from professionals, and being immersed in international culture.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|