Tahiglobal – We are a consulting and recruiting agency where customer satisfaction is our priority. We believe human capacity is the backbone of any organization.
Front Desk Officer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Officer
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Front Desk Officer Job Details
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize, and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
15th May 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Front Desk Jobs|