Fund Operetions Officer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Fund Operations Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Fund Operations Officer Job Details
- The Fund Operations Officer handles the day-to-day fund operations and full administration of all actual and potential clients of the business, as well as the key contact point for fund administration. S/he will execute fund trading-related orders for clients and prepare fund accounts and related reports to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure prompt processing of client’s requests within agreed timelines; this includes subscriptions, and redemptions.
- Liaise with investment managers for provision of cash for clients’ withdrawal and forward to funds account for payment to clients.
- Monthly reconciliations – ensuring all public funds registers are up to date by the responsible officer.
- In-house Registrar Function – e.g. banker’s confirmation verification, nominal transfer approvals, conversion to estate account etc. The dispatch takes necessary documents to bank and other external parties required for the completion of these tasks.
- Ensure dividends/interest payments schedule for public funds are done as at when due
- Completion monthly & quarterly SEC Report
- Liaise with Funds Accounting Unit for clients’ inflows and payments to ensure an up–to-date valuation of All Funds
- Liaise with professional bodies, regulatory parties, and other stakeholders to ensure business activities are adhered to
Skills and Knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in asset management firms.
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use, SQL/relational databases.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Deadline: March 18, 2022
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs|