Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever-dynamic needs of our clients.
Graphic Designer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
JOB LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Graphic Designer Job Details
- Graphics design by creating an image that portrays the company’s identity.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Experience in Animation design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design is a plus.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graphic Designer” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Web Designer/Frontend/UI Jobs|