OutsideIn HR is an innovative organization focused on developing people with a vision to revolutionize HR in Nigeria and impact Africa. Our mission is to achieve transformation from the outside in.
Head, Brand Strategy and Marketing Communication Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Head, Brand Strategy and Marketing Communication
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Head, Brand Strategy and Marketing Communication Job Details
- We are currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Head, Brand Strategy & Marketing Communication for our client.
- He/she will be required to promote the company’s brand, guarantee the achievement of the overall marketing targets of the organization and maintain its presence in the market.
- First Degree (B.Sc.) preferably in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate should have approximately 8 – 10 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of delivering exceptional and engaging experiences through sponsorships, events, and influencer and digital marketing.
- Relevant work experience as a Brand Strategist.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute large-scale brand campaigns and content from concept to completion that build brand awareness and deliver business results.
- Must have experience building and managing high-performing teams to deliver against aggressive goals.
- Professional writing and editing skills.
- Sound Knowledge & management of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics and other similar data & reporting analysis tools.
- Revenue generation/marketing metrics including the Sales/Marketing funnel and ROI
- Corporate Brand Management, Marketing, and Public Relations Skills
10th May 2022.
|Job Category||Marketing Jobs|