Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Head, Quality Assurance & Software Testing Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Head, Quality Assurance & Software Testing
JOB LOCATION: Garki, Abuja
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Head, Quality Assurance & Software Testing Job Details
- The Head, QA manages the day to day operation of the software testers including providing quality assurance of all software developed before deployment.
- The QA function ensures adequate testing is conducted to ensure the software created by developers is fit for its purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Define the strategy, approach, and execution of Quality Assurance in development projects.
- Implement the Group’s QA methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards, specifications, and regulations as applicable.
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Identify tools, techniques, and staffing needs to ensure efficiency and delivery of the team’s objectives.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Design and develop innovative ideas to solve unique, technical problems
- Experience working with JMETER to test software performance and various test Automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, Swagger, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree.
- Professional Qualification in ISTQB(CTFl) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Test Automation. Experience in using defect tracking tools and technologies to identify, report and close identified system bugs and abnormalities
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Software Management. Experience developing automation test scripts using contemporary frameworks like Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber, or Cypress
- Minimum of 3 years experience using SQL to manipulate databases