Eric Kayser is an artisanal, handmade, natural bread, pastries, cakes, Italian gelato & French bistro dish for food lovers
HR Assistant Job Surmmary
JOB TITLE: HR Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
HR Assistant Job Details
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an HR assistant.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
March 14, 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or Word document format to: Careers@erickayser.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|