OutsideIn HR is an innovative organization focused on developing people with a vision to revolutionize HR in Nigeria and impact Africa. Our mission is to achieve transformation from the outside in.
HR Reward & Analytics Manager (Remote) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: HR Reward & Analytics Manage
JOB LOCATION: Remote
JOB TYPE: Full-time
HR Reward & Analytics Manager (Remote) Job Details
- We are recruiting for the position of HR Reward & Analytics Manager for a client company.
- We are looking for talent who want to leave a footprint and make a difference, that like to think out of the box, believe pivot tables and excel sheets are a form of meditation, love to build new structures and processes, who constantly challenge the status quo and want to improve the work of their HR colleagues and to increase the employee experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, or related field.
- Preferential requirements: Experience in Compensation & Benefits and International Mobility across multiple geographical markets and at least 5 years experience as a Reward CoE in a commercial organization.
- Language: English
- Strong interest in numbers, budget planning, and improving processes.
- Experience with managing (personnel) budget planning
- Business experience within the African and Middle East markets.
- Openness to accept opportunities to support rewards-related projects may it be Global or Regional Rewards.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and understand business plans, and goals and relate those plans to compensation and recognition strategies.
- Mathematical aptitude, creative problem-solving skills with limited resources, strong analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in a super matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders, a fast-paced, results-driven environment, and work well within time-critical situations.
- Ability to communicate complex principles effectively at all levels in the organization, in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of the multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to influence and operate in a decentralized environment
- Excellent ability to use Excel, and PowerPoint, and familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus (Success Factors).
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong presentation skills are required.
12th May 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications from candidates from all regions in Africa are encouraged.
|Job Category||HR Jobs|