Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
HSE Officer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: HSE Officer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Full-time
HSE Officer Job Details
- To further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment
- Drive the implementation of safety programs in line with FMN’s safety, health and environment objectives.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time incidents are kept to a minimum.
- Carry out facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Advise on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislations, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance
- Design relevant safety training for employees & ensure implementation
The Person Must
- Be able to identify hazards and control them
- Have good leadership and people management skills
- Have good technical knowledge on basic engineering functionalities
- Have clear understanding of relevant HSE KPI’s and how to calculate them
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline
- Have good communication and analytic skills.
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering or Physical Science
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- NSE Member/COREN will be an advantage
- Specialist qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Experience of FCMG activities will be an added advantage
|Job Category||Legal Jobs|