ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Job Details
- The HR Business Partner will be responsible for coaching and providing support to employees.
- Leading the Talent and Learning agenda for the organization.
- Proactively offer HR mentoring and guidance to employees.
- Seek opportunities to grow business value for the organization within the location through best practice HR interventions.
- Develop a Talent Map for the employees of the organization and include Talent Assessment and Succession options.
- Systematically identify “on the job” and “working with others” development opportunities for the employees including the building of exposure for high-performing talents.
- Support People Strategy, manage the talent database succession planning and support training & development programs for employees within the area of responsibility.
Job Specification / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an HR Generalist and Business Partner, dealing with Recruitment, Resourcing and Capability Development, Reward & Compensation strategy and planning, and Training & Development.
- Sensitive to different cultures, employees need great interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of the connection between Human Resources and other functional areas and actively identifies best HR practices to enable the business objectives.
- Experience with using HRIS systems and tools with high drive and interest in taking on new tasks.
- Health Safety certification will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized, timely, and persistent
31st August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Application for HRBP” as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||HR Jobs|