Vitalvida – We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our client’s satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
Inventory and Sales Recording Officer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Inventory and Sales Recording Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Inventory and Sales Recording Officer Job Details
- The Inventory is at the heart of efficiency at Vitalvida.
- The Inventory and Sales Recording Officer is crucial to protect our inventory
- Must be proficient in the use of a Computer, System based applications, Microsoft office package (Basic),
- Experienced in good Customer Service Delivery
- Must understand how a computer System works and connects to other corresponding gadgets
- Must be a fast learner
- Oversee stock counting exercises for preciseness and against errors.
- Inventory and Sales Recording Officer is responsible for ensuring accurate counts of inventory stock, identify discrepancies and must document it according to company protocols.
- Ensure to find the source of the inaccuracy, and find ways to reduce or eliminate future inventory errors.
- Enter every sale accurately into the POS system daily
- Demand for physical stock count from delivery agents and compare to stock count in the system weekly.
- Call customers daily to find out if they got thier order
- Demand for remuneration from delivery agents.
- Minimum of First Degree
- Four (4) years experience (Experience in inventory management is a +)
- Proficiency in use of Excel and POS sales system is a +
- Must be able to work physically in Lekki Phase 1.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays.
Application Closing Date
21st March 2022.