Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever-dynamic needs of our clients.
Janitor Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Janitor
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Janitor Job Details
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, windows and walls
- Disinfect commonly used items like desks, door handles, office tools and phones
- Maintain cleaning inventory, placing orders for new products when needed
- Maintain outdoor grounds, cut grass and trim bushes
- Remove debris from every corner
- Empty trash and recycling bins
- Washes windows and mirrors. Wipes down and sanitizes surfaces.
- Cleans sanitizes and stocks restrooms.
- Follows instructions from the head janitor.
- Sweeps, mops, polishes, and vacuums floors.
- Mows lawns waters,plants, and removes litter.
- Uses common cleaning tools and outdoor power equipment.
- Organizes the cleaning supply closet and stores all supplies and tools.
- Completes minor repairs, like switching lightbulbs and unclogging toilets.
- Notifies the head janitor when major repairs are needed.
- Fills out cleaning and maintenance checklists at the end of every shift.
- Locks the doors at the end of night shifts.
- Follows safety rules and precautions.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Interested candidates should possess an NCE qualification
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Janitor
- Previous experience in cleaning and similar field.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Knowledge of various cleaning products and when to use them.
- Good organization skills.
- Knowledge of safety guidelines when working with chemicals.
- Excellent time-management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more Information, Contact: 014549669, +234 912 756 4416 (WhatsApp).
|Job Category||Health and Safety Jobs|