The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Kitchen Assistants & Runners Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Kitchen Assistants & Runners
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Kitchen Assistants & Runners Job Details
- Operate appropriate cleaning equipment and utilize proper cleaning chemicals safely.
- Wash, mop, and polish the floors of assigned restaurant areas.
- Dust and wipe all counters, shelves, and tables, as required.
- Inspect and unclog all sink drains and remove garbage efficiently.
- Report shortage of equipment and supplies to supervisor and ensure their requisition.
- Interpret and follow safety regulations and restaurant policies.
- Minimum of SSCE / WAEC Certificate. Maximum of ND Certificate.
- Must be a Male.
- Must be residing around Gwarimpa and or be willing to work in Abuja.
- Strong experience in delivering restaurant cleaning and maintenance services.
- Immense knowledge of janitorial and kitchen cleaning practices.
- Extensive knowledge of handling chemicals and using cleaning tools.
- Familiarity with department policy and sanitation regulations.
- Ability to interpret and respond to guests’ service needs, politely and promptly.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of customer information and sensitive restaurant data efficiently.
Application Closing Date
14th April 2022.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
|Job Category||Cook/Chef Jobs|