The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Maintenance Technician Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician
JOB LOCATION: Gwarimpa, Abuja
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Maintenance Technician Job Details
- Conduct daily routine inspection of facilities to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Identify or receive faults and analyze to identify the root cause and resolve them;
- Escalate issues to supervisor as required;
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to the company’s policy;
- Carry out and also ensure proper preventive/proactive maintenance on facilities as detailed in manuals;
- Keep equipment and facilities in assigned location clean and in top form always;
- Monitor usage of equipment to prevent mishandling;
- Ensure proper handover of issues during shift change;
- Complete Spare Requisition Form and Job Completion Form and obtain all required sign-off;
- Complete Equipment History Card at the resolution and closure of issues on the equipment;
- Help drive the energy-saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy consumption and cost;
- Follow up escalated issues to closure;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports;
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation;
- Build expertise in assigned areas and on assigned equipment;
- Propose/suggest ideas and recommendations on operations, equipment, preventive maintenance and spare management;
- Training and developing self;
- Contribute actively to team meetings and departmental initiatives;
- Test and confirm the quality of diesel and sign off before reception.
- OND and HND holders are eligible to apply
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be residing in Gwarimpa, Abuja.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch.
- If you’re excited about our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.