Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides.
We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings, and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution.
Male Administrative Staff Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Male Administrative Staff
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Male Administrative Staff Job Details
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor drivers relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in design, review and updating processes, policies and procedures line with organizations’ value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers’ application and other goals and policies of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately, and ensure customers are informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain a professional friendly relationships with drivers
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach full resolution.
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support.
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability.
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide a weekly reports for all activities and departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- IT Knowledge.
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs, IT Jobs|