MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
Manager – CVM Commercial.Marketing NG Job Surmmary
JOB TITLE: Manager – CVM Commercial.Marketing NG
JOB LOCATION: MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Manager – CVM Commercial.Marketing NG Job Details
- Provide input and support into defining business requirements for key customer value management (CVM) capability development projects, including campaign management & measurement systems, channel capabilities and integration;
- Drive the implementation of outbound and inbound marketing frameworks.
- Develop key inputs such as eligibility rules, arbitration prioritization, predictive models, offer value, levers, channel capacity, previous activity performance evaluation, customer investment rules, and strategic priorities;
- Manage the campaigns for outbound and inbound customer contact activity, based on the customer contact plan and requirements from Customer value management Base Marketing teams.
- Ensure the effective management of the customer decisioning logic/rules
- Manage the post-activity reports and in-depth performance evaluation to determine how existing decisioning rules can be enhanced to drive increased business benefits
- Prepare the detailed Monthly BTL Plans to be followed by the Campaign Management team. Report progress, risks and issues to be acted upon
- Implement customer contact policies and plans in line with MTN consumer strategies and measure effects and report results to related departments
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that progress is in line with customer value management roadmap, risks or issues are actioned upon timely, provide subject matter expertise where required
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
Experience:Experience: 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- 3-5 years of customer value/lifecycle management experience in general terms with minimum 3 years’ experience in Telecoms (Segments/CVM teams)
- Manager track record of at least 1 year or above
- Good knowledge/experience of developing and managing targeted CVM value propositions for the identified opportunities and risks
3 March 2022