Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers, and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book, and review the best doctors and medical services.
Managing Director Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Managing Director
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Managing Director Job Details
- As a Managing Director for Nigeria, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta.
- The managing director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing Vezeeta’s public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- +15 years of experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Extensive experience as a managing director or in a similar role.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- At Vezeeta, we trust in the power of freedom, creativity, and flexibility, and strive to build an environment that allows you to be your best self.
Health and Wellness:
- We offer a variety of comprehensive plans covering medical and dental needs for you and your family. An active lifestyle is a healthy life, and so we offer several virtual yoga, CrossFit, and meditative sessions to ensure your well-being.
- We are not a 9-5 company. Neither do we follow a traditional annual holiday policy. We believe in working smarter, not harder, and allowing employees to take time off, whenever and as much as they need.
- All Vezeeta offices are designed with the team in mind, with many collaborative break-out spaces, with snack and coffee rooms functioning 24/7.
- You also have the freedom to stream your music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes!
- At Vezeeta, you’ll find an environment and structure that prioritizes your personal and professional ambitions to keep employee excellence rising. We offer several learning and development programs, along with performance reviews to ensure you achieve your best.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|