International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
Marketing Manager Job Surmmary
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria International Breweries H/O
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Marketing Manager Job Surmmary Job Details
Role & Responsibilities
- Deep consumer understanding to develop winning brand strategies and plans, Lead the execution of brand plans to drive brand growth
- Innovative ideas and opportunity identification by applying the Front-end innovation process
- Developing and sustaining a balanced short-to long-term innovation pipeline for the brand
- Development of differentiated & compelling brand positioning, -purpose, -ladder, core creative idea and marketing mix
- Influencing stakeholders at different levels, building and maintaining collaborative cross-functional relationships across the Zone
- Supporting innovation capability building; budget management
- Job requires frequent work trips to South East Nigeria
- Established leadership ability at mid / senior level
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects & multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven track record of launched innovation initiatives
- Influencing and consulting skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
- Passionate, self-starter
- Action and results oriented
- Good written and verbal communication
- Experience in and understanding of Igbo language would be an added advantage.
Qualifications & Experience
- Related Degree
- Post graduate degree in business or marketing preferred
- 8 – 10 years related working experience in brand management, consumer insights and/or marketing strategy consulting environment; consumer goods preferred.
March 1, 2022
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|