Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
Mobile Plant Supervisor Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Mobile Plant Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Mobile Plant Supervisor Job Details
To ensure that all Mobile Equipment is functioning optimally for the growth of the company and to reduce maintenance cost and downtime
- Schedules and prioritizes equipment repairs and maintenance as well as assigning equipment to crews and projects.
- Efficient handling of the operations of shop floor achievement of given targets Implement & monitor processes to ensure quick turnaround time of equipment.
- Supervising all repairs work done as schedule by the line Manager.
- Ensuring that proper housekeeping is maintained.
- Keeping track of the consumables used in the workshop and its availability.
- Oversees multiple maintenance mechanics.
- Keep records of maintenance and repairs work done in the workshop floor.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be detailed oriented
- Have good technical skills
- Have good organizational skills
Minimum requirement: OND/NABTEB/C&G/WAEC TECHNICAL
Minimum requirement: 2 year’s cognate experience
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS)
Added Advantage: COREN