Clout is the industry’s most respected service brand. Our Vision is to connect brands to global audiences. Our Mission is to create content tailored to your taste. To optimize you to be the most marketable version of yourself, your brand, and your organization. To help you export viable brands to international audiences.
Music Producer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Music Producer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Music Producer Job Details
To produce radio shows and music. To work closely with the Audio Team and Clout Band to professionally create music for all the needs of Clout. To be able to solo produce songs as per Clout’s requirements in a speedy, professional, and timely manner. To Edit, Mix, and Master audio as required on DAWs.
• Create, compose, oversee the production of audio materials and assist clients to develop their own music.
• The ability to produce a radio show.
• Ensure studio etiquette is followed during work sessions.
• The ability to play one or more musical instruments proficiently and demonstrate the fundamentals of music theory and songwriting.
• Must be able to deliver international standard audio works.
• Must possess good communication skills.
• Must have advanced skills in DAWs for editing, Creation, Mixing, and Mastering audio.
• Must possess basic and advanced audio engineer skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate versatility in many musical styles and genres.
• Must have Supervisory skills and be able to lead when required.
• Remains current in all the relevant fields related to Studio recording, sound processing, and Music editing both analogue and digital, software and hardware-based
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• The Music Producer must have a minimum of post-secondary education. He must also have an associate degree in audio or sound engineering from an accredited institution; this requirement may be substituted for a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
• Music Theory and Song Writing experience; A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience directly related to these duties is required.
• Good written and spoken English Language skills.
• Ability to produce radio shows, Music, and various other audio products in minimal time to the highest quality.
• Knowledge of Studio hardware/software and recording equipment and the ability to set up, calibrate and operate studio equipment.
• Ability to react quickly to changing circumstances.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare weekly update reports.
• Ability to utilize DAWs and show mastery in editing, mixing, and mastering techniques.
• Ability to supervise and train assigned staff in his/her scope of responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
31st March 2022