Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Job Summary
Nurse Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Nurse
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Comfortable Working Hours: 8am – 8pm on Roster
Nurse Job details
The role provides direct patient care to our clients.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients.
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective counseling techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them.
- Perform patient assessment.
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary
- Minimum of a First Degree or HND
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Registered nurse with a license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- The ability to provide patient counseling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Solution-oriented, critical thinker, attention to detail, effective communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder, and collaborator
30th April 2022.
|Job Category||Medical and Healthcare Jobs|