Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos, and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sectors. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable, and cost-effective business solutions.
Office Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
JOB LOCATION: Gombe
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Office Manager Job Details
Our organization is in need of an Office Manager in our Gombe office. Interested candidates Must be able to:
- Manage office supplies, inventory, and order placement.
- Prepare regular expenditures and office budget reports.
- Set up a file system for crucial & private company documents.
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategy.
- Increase brand exposure, plan and participate in marketing activities or events.
- Plan product or service advertising and promotion initiatives across a multitude of platforms (social, print, etc.)
- Ensure the success of activities and the company’s presence, communicate with stakeholders and vendors.
- Conduct market research to find promotion and growth opportunities.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Prepare and deliver relevant NIGSIMS presentations to diverse stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to find sales opportunities and assess client requirements.
- Ensure that all operational duties are carried out by standard operating procedures.
- Manage Logistics and oversee all Seed inflow and outflow in and out of the system.
- Having fieldwork experience with NGOs is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th May 2022.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|