MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries.
Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
Officer – Communications Design.Corporate Services Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Officer – Communications Design.Corporate Services
JOB LOCATION: MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Identification: 1154
Officer – Communications Design.Corporate Services Job Details
- Provide digital support for internal campaigns and key business initiatives.
- Develop and deploy effective multi-platform/multi-stakeholder messaging via digital channels.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure enterprise-wide intranet (SHARE) is an effective business communication tool as well as dynamic collaboration and internal bonding platform which complies with corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth running of digital channels in the corporate section of the MTN website.
- Ensure smooth running of all MTN Nigeria’s internal digital and communication channels including:
- Various secondary portals/content management systems,
- Online publishing platforms and the staff radio platform
- Digital screens in all locations
- Understanding of approved MTNN Communication Code and group-wide corporate identity guidelines and their application to digital communication materials.
- Provide key digital communication support to business units as well as key business-wide initiatives.
- Interface with creative and digital content consultants to deploy an integrated communications and engagement strategy to positively influence internal stakeholder perception.
- Develop engaging and effective digital communication campaigns to drive understanding and buy-in among critical stakeholders.
- Identify and leverage internal assets towards reduction in production costs in line with MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
Experience:3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate communications, digital specialization; content development for varied audiences
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Excellent graphic design, video editing skills and an understanding of radio broadcasting
- Knowledge of evolving, contemporary digital communication tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience using relevant software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Sketch up, CorelDraw, Cinema 4D etc.
- Sound understanding of UX (User Experience) principles.
03/03/2022, 11:59 PM
02/23/2022, 06:11 AM
|Job Category||Security Jobs|