Ekulo Group of Companies started out as a trading company in Lagos in 1984. Today, it is widely known in the importation and manufacturing of fast-moving consumer goods, nationwide. With a presence in major cities across Nigeria and over 200 full-time employees, the Group continues to grow and diversify its portfolio across various industries. At Ekulo Group, we are dedicated to providing household products at affordable prices for consumers who refuse to compromise on quality.
On-Trade Executive Job Summary
JOB TITLE: On-Trade Executive
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Internship
On-Trade Executive Job Details
- The On-Trade Sales Executive is responsible for achieving the sales objectives in the On-Trade segment by selling company products to outlets in the assigned territory.
- This involves regular visits to hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes and other outlets in the On-Trade segment to generate sales, engage and influence stakeholders and ensure visibility of company brands at outlets.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc or HND Degree.
- Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree in any degree from an accredited University
- 25 – 35 years old.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate On-Trade/Modern Trade sales experience.
- Experience working with bars, clubs, or pubs, or sales experience combined with a passion for the on-trade industry.
- Experience in building great business relationships, combined with the emotional intelligence to know how to adapt in order to get the best out of every interaction.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.