Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever-dynamic needs of our clients.
Operations Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Operations Manager Job Details
- Our client is recruiting an Operations Manager for their company. This person should have worked with an international logistic brand.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipment.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience as an Operations Manager in the logistics space.
- Must have worked in a good logistic brand/company with international standards.
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain business across Nigeria.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Logistics Operation” as the subject of the email.