Microsoft is a company that develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Their headquarters is located on the 6th Floor, Civic Towers, Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Partner / Channel Marketing Manager (Investments & Incentives) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Partner / Channel Marketing Manager (Investments & Incentives)
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Role type: Individual Contributor
Travel: 0-25 %
Job Number: 1255234
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Partner / Channel Marketing Manager (Investments & Incentives) Job Details
- Define and shape the Area Incentives and Investments Strategy aligned to Microsoft business objectives and local Partner priorities. Include approved budget allocation and design and GTM execution plans across discretionary programs and offers that will drive high ROI.
- Ensure local investments support key Solution Area priorities as prioritized by the Area.
- Land programs locally with Partners and the Field leveraging Corp delivered bill of materials.
- Be the Partner Investments and Incentives leader for the Area.
- Maintain 360-degree view of Microsoft Area incentive and investments budget, orchestrating execution aligned to discretionary programs and offers to ensure full budget utilization is achieved in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Validate that allocation and consumption of funds meet all financial and compliance controls.
- Analyze incentives and investment impact and communicate Partner investment results. Work across local Field teams to accelerate Partner digital transformation.
- Localize Area-specific profitability model based on Corp-delivered, driving clarity on market opportunity and potential profitability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to Area Profitability strategy with Area Leadership.
- Leverage Corporate Partner profitability reports to analyze partner opportunity compared to Microsoft competitors, recommending alignment of available funds to Partner opportunities to achieve scorecard KPIs.
- Share best practices, lessons learned and actionable feedback with the worldwide Partner investments and incentives community to support growth and transformation.
- Seek opportunities to collaborate across the Area teams, connecting activities to simplify and drive success
- Be a champion for holistic growth. Advocate for business models that drive the One Microsoft business.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
- 8+ years of experience in channel marketing or outbound marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Exceptional leadership skills in driving complex, broad cross-functional engagements
- Adept at getting things done, and performing amidst ambiguity and complexity
- Exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership within Microsoft and beyond. Ability to build effective relationships with field sales, partners and customers
- The ideal candidate will have strong skills in analytical modeling and frameworks as well as experience in driving long term strategies
- Confidence, composure and the comfort in presenting to senior executives is critical
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
Application Closing Date
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.