JOB TITLE: Finance Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department / Unit: Risk compliance and control
- Collection and analysis of financial information for the Bank
Key Roles And Responsibility
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis.
- Prepare and analyze Cash flow.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity reports and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, and debt, for management and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury-related monthly Schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation, and other financial information.
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee, and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- Analyze and present financial trends, and competitor behavior as they impact the bank.
- Regulatory compliance: Work with legal counsel and other parties to ensure compliance to mitigate legal risk on regulatory matters
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, and LIRS for 100% compliance at all times
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modeling to predict outcomes.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & provide advice.
- Financial statement: Review, analyze and prepare a final statement for both internal and external purposes
- Supervisor: Risk, compliance, and control manager
- Indirect reports: Director
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: June 30, 2022