Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Tencent.
People Operations Associate Job Summary
JOB TITLE: People Operations Associate
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
People Operations Associate Job details
- This role will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of initiatives, programs, and activities that ensure all employees in Reliance Health have a positive experience working in the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and have the ability to independently complete tasks in a virtual environment.
- Support in engagement, culture programs, and initiatives that best supports the organization’s growth strategy.
- Ensure day-to-day operations of people-related functions are addressed in a timely, efficient, and proactive manner.
- Support in the onboarding of new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources for seamless integration.
- Organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed.
- Support the offboarding process.
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 1-year post-NYSC experience in human resource management
- Very good research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in ambiguous, dynamic, high-velocity situations.
7th April 2022.
|Job Category||Semi-Skill/Factory Jobs|