Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Job Summary
Pharmacist Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Pharmacist
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Comfortable Working Hours: 8am – 8pm on Roster
Pharmacist Job details
- Our pharmacist will work with teams of pharmacy technicians at multiple locations to supervise procurement, manage supply chains, and dispensation of high-quality medications to patients located across the country.
- The pharmacist is responsible for measuring, monitoring, and improving metrics related to the efficiency of the pharmacy programs and patient satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will be a confident analytical thinker with skills in data entry and analysis as well as the ability to teach and train other health staff.
- Use data on prescribing patterns to build and manage formulary and inventory to maximize value and prevent waste.
- Participate in the design and optimization of IT systems for medication order entry, filling, and dispensation to improve staff efficiency and decrease waiting time.
- Ensure department compliance with professional standards and legal and regulatory requirements regarding purchasing and storage of pharmaceutical inventory.
- Identify, measure, monitor, and improve key metrics for improving pharmaceutical quality and care.
- Oversee infection control procedures and documentation (e.g., personal protective equipment [PPE], needle recapping) for pharmaceuticals and consumables.
- Design systems to improve productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction measures.
- Communicate key changes and updates to pharmaceutical plans and policies.
- Manage undesired behaviors, safety events, and other activities that adversely affect the quality of pharmacy care and improve patient outcomes.
- Coach pharmacy staff in utilizing feedback and data to improve performance.
- Prepare reports for all staff on relevant key performance metrics.
- B. Pharm Degree from an accredited institution.
- 0 – 1 year post-NYSC clinical experience in Clinic, Hospital, Community or retail setting.
- PCN license
- Expertise in counseling and educating patients for primary care conditions for children, adults, and antenatal/postnatal.
- Expertise in counseling and educating patients for chronic illnesses including hypertension, diabetes, and peptic ulcers.
- Research or data analysis experience managing large data sets using Excel, state, or other data software is an added advantage.
- Experience managing a team including technicians is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools especially Excel.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and review is necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman’s language.
30th April 2022.