Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Job Summary
Pharmacy Technician Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Comfortable Working Hours: 8am – 8pm on Roster
Pharmacy Technician Job details
- This role is responsible for dispensing medications and providing excellent counseling for the patients seen at our clinics.
- Our pharmacy team will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of medications and ensuring medications are stored to preserve their quality.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Accurately interpret patient prescriptions
- Advise patients on possible side effects of drugs and how to avoid or manage them.
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on the formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered counseling on medications, adherence, and preventive practices.
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic stock management tools
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a related course or Certificate of Pharmacy Technician
- Related experience is an added advantage
- Ability to provide patient counseling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman’s language.
29th April 2022.