Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Plumber – Cement Industry, DCP Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Plumber – Cement Industry, DCP
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Plumber – Cement Industry, DCP Job Details
- Execution of all emergency and planned plumbing activities in the plant and estates.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Trouble shooting and correction of plumbing issues in both plant and estates
- Carrying out plant dewatering to ensure
- Routine and daily inspection of water facilities in the plant and reporting to utility engineer on job progress
- Ensuring equitable distribution of water in Plant and estates
- Ensuring Safe Operations Of Pump.
- WASC / GCE / SSCE +20 years experience.
- TTII + 16 Years
- TT1 + 8 Years
- OND in relevant discipline.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of plumbing work and principles.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Semi-Skill/Factory Jobs|