Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching, and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate and governmental organizations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom, and Lagos, Nigeria.
POS Business Developer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: POS Business Developer
JOB LOCATION: Warri & Asaba – Delta, Calabar – Cross River, Aba – Abia, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
JOB TYPE: Full time
POS Business Developer Job Details
- Sourcing for potential clients.
- Promote agents to refer more customer’s to collect POS machines.
- Train agents / Customer’s on the use of POS machines.
- Solve machine-related issues reported by agents.
- Continuously build a stronger Agent network..
- Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of HND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in Tech or financial sales.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Must have experience in selling service.
- Available for immediate resumption.
NGN45,000 Monthly (Commission NGN135,000)
Application Closing Date
31st July 2022.
|Job Category||Customer Service Jobs|