VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC), and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology. All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment.
Product Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Product Manager
JOB LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Product Manager Job Details
- Work closely with product designers and engineers to create simple, smart, and exciting products that reflect the needs of our customers.
- Establish and own a variety of metrics related to customer onboarding (like rate of success for identity verification)
- Evaluate third-party technology vendors and develop business cases for how we can continue to boost our clients’ onboarding rates while managing the trade-off between efficiency, user experience, and cost.
- Continuously drive the innovation of exciting features that meet the needs of our diverse, continuously evolving users.
- Work with the engineering department to scope out delivery plans and manage the entire delivery process of projects
- Define product strategy and requirements and work with necessary stakeholders to achieve it successfully and on time.
- Working with senior management to create production solutions. creating detailed product outlines and working with clients to fine-tune them.
- Taking charge of product development.
- Preparing budgets, allocating resources, and delegating tasks.
- Ensuring product development is on track and adjusting schedules as required.
- Working with various design teams to produce product prototypes.
- Conducting market research and obtaining consumer feedback on products.
- Obtaining feedback from clients, designers, and engineers, and adjusting product specifications as needed.
- Communicate product features and functions to cross-functional teams at all levels clearly.
- Documentation of Products.
- User Guides and Technical Architecture
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Product Manager/Product Manager
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in the Fintech or IT industry.
- Knowledge of Jira, Postman is a plus
- An engineering background is a plus.
- Previous experience managing multiple teams is preferred.
- Previous experience working on a growing team is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|