Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management, and Real Estate Financing Services.
Quantity Surveyor Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Quantity Surveyor
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Quantity Surveyor Job Details
- Reviewing Construction plans and quantity requirements.
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
- Liaise with clients and other site professionals.
- Record Keeping of materials and/or sourcing construction materials.
- Preparing reports, budgets, contracts and other documentation.
- Maintain professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Examine material costs and maintenance of different materials needed for the project.
- Measure and Value the work done on site.
- Work proactively with minimal supervision to resolve scheduling issues.
- Note any design changes and cost implication.
- Negotiate with various contractors and vendors.
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
- First Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or other related fields.
- Candidate must have at least 7 – 10 years of experience as a surveyor or in a similar role.
- Knowledge ofAutoCAD, MS Project, Revit, CostX, Planswift and any other Quantity Surveying Software.
- Experience in Real Estate is a must.
- Attention to detail, strong critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application
- Great Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
- Sound Knowledge of Construction.
- Good Negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,
February 28, 2022.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|