ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
JOB TITLE: Recruitment Officer
JOB LOCATION: Palmgrove, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be at work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: June 30, 2022