Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Refractory Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Refractory Manager
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Department: DCP – Operations
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Refractory Manager Job Details
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and management of refractory in the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in planning and organization of refractory repairs and turnarounds.
- Plan Kiln Shutdown and schedule of refractory maintenance.
- Define and execute process related improvements, material utilization and energy efficiency
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Ceramic Engineering / Material Science / Chemical Engineering
- 18 years’ minimum work experience.
- Experience with refractory application and refractory material selection in Cement Plant of capacity above 5 MTPA.
- Experience in reducing the refractory consumption and cost reduction
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry.
- High level of innovation and in-depth knowledge of best practice in cement solutions and applications.
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management and supervising skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date