BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability, and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Sales and Operations Planning (S & OP) Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Sales and Operations Planning (S & OP) Manager
JOB LOCATION: Sagamu, Ogun
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Sales and Operations Planning (S & OP) Manager Job Details
- As Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager, you will work closely with our Manufacturing Director, contributing to the success of our Group Supply Chain Manufacturing team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Align with key stakeholders in Sales, Operations and Finance on supply-demand and planning.
- Work daily with the central supply chain and develop strong relationships with key production teams across the production facilities.
- Responsible for the strategic management of demand planning activities within the scope of Sales & Operations
- Prepare and manage monthly forecasts in alignment and agreement with key S&OP stakeholders
- Monitor and manage the performance of the supply chain throughout each month and provide regular input to sales and management
- Manage Monthly S&OP meetings with key stakeholders to plan seasonality and overall performance of supply Vs. demand
- Be part of and work closely with Central Supply Chain observing clearly defined planning metrics
- Manage and control inventory in all locations including warehouses, network locations and consignment locations
- Analyse and provide solutions for slow-moving, excess or obsolete stock
- Bachelor of Science in any Social discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in large manufacturing companies, preferably within FMCG, in-demand planning roles
- Solid experience and deep understanding of Supply Chain models
- Fluent English
- Advance knowledge of Excel.