Microsoft is a company that develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Their headquarters is located on the 6th Floor, Civic Towers, Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Sales Specialist Intern Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Sales Specialist Intern
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Job number: 1275547
JOB TYPE: Internship
Role type: Individual Contributor
Sales Specialist Job Details
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals.
- This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
- Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
- We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
- Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Solution Area Specialist:
- As a Solution Area Specialist, you identify our customers’ challenges and solve them through the latest software and services solutions.
- You will be our customers’ trusted consultant, thoroughly evaluating the health of their IT platforms and development environments and diagnosing areas for improvement.
- Your solutions drive measurable value, helping customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and efficiently and giving them a competitive edge in their marketplace.
- Positions Microsoft solutions in competitive landscape through research and collaboration utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions.
- Identifies market and customer needs and collaborates with internal teams to devise solutions to meet those needs.
- Develops and manages pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs.
- Meets with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.