Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos, and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sectors. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable, and cost-effective business solutions.
Seed Trader Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Seed Trader
JOB LOCATION: Yobe
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Seed Trade Job Details
Interested candidates Must:
- Have at least First School Leaving Certificate (WAEC, OND, HND, BSC, etc. are added advantages)
- Be within the age range of 18-40yrs
- Have seed /other input trading experience of 1-10 years
- Have good communication skills
- Be well known in the Local Government Area.
- Be a locale of the Local Government Area.
- Be able to perform roles of extension worker which include:
- motivating the rural people for the development of the programs.
- Being aware of the requirements and problems of the farmers.
- Have a wide knowledge base on the value chain which includes: Planting techniques, harvesting, storage, and processing.
- Be available at all times.
- Be computer literate.
- Have basic knowledge of the following crops: cowpea, Maize, Groundnut, and Rice.
20th May 2022.
|Job Category||Marketing Jobs|