OPay is a company that provides transportation, food, grocery delivery to its customers, and it has made them the best so far in Nigeria
Senior Operations Manager (POS Business) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Senior Operations Manager (POS Business)
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Senior Operation Manager (POS Business) Job Details
- The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the smooth running of daily business operations(POS Segment) and develops policies around pricing, agent acquisition, Agent Onboarding, Aggregator Onboarding and general POS operations.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses, and monitoring production KPIs.
- Developing policies around POS Operations
- Develop performance metrics to build, deliver, report and track mechanism
- Evaluate reports, decisions and department results on established goals.
- Continuous tracking of market trends and ensuring up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on merchants’ needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure revenue generation
- Driving efficiency and mitigating operational risks to the barest minimum.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to achieve operational excellence
- Analyzing business models, conducting risk assessments on operations and putting contingencies in place.
- Carrying out other operational duties when required
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Operations Manager in a FINTECH, E-PAYMENT firm, Commercial Bank or related sectors
- Must have good knowledge and experience developing around the general operations of a business.
- Good analytical and team management skills.
March 4, 2022.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|