Microsoft is a company that develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Their headquarters is located on the 6th Floor, Civic Towers, Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Senior Software Engineer – Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Engineer – Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Job number: 1270978
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Senior Software Engineer – Power Platform & Dynamics 365 Insights and Analytics Job Details
- Business Applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years. As a foundational pillar of the company, our group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation process.
- The products we are responsible for, include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
- We are seeking a dynamic individual contributor for our Engineering function as part of our Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for building Citizen developer Apps using PowerApps, Power Automate and Dataverse.
- Our team owns multiple internal products for reporting and LOB applications. We support senior leadership, product development, finance, sales & marketing with analysis, insights & reporting.
- Develop apps based on PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse and SQL
- Build aggregates and data pipelines required for reporting, insights production, ML models and ad hoc analysis
- 1+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI.
- Customer focus and passion for improving engineering productivity.
- Passion for data and the desire to learn & adopt new technologies & analysis methodologies.
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently
- Any experience in Azure Devops and PowerBI would be a plus.
- Any experience in big data technologies like Cosmos, Hadoop, Azure data lake etc.
- Any Understanding of telemetry and data analytics technologies like: SQL, Cosmos, Kusto, Azure ML, R, Python, Spark, Hadoop.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|