Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
Site Maintenance Manager – Electrical Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Site Maintenance Manager – Electrical
Job Reference: SMME202220
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Site Maintenance Manager – Electrical Job Details
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of the plant.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Audit and ensure compliance of the engineering data systems.
- Scheduling work(s) maximizing planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Develop a clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure.
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Prepare maintenance reports and make presentations Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Provide technical expertise to the team.
- Implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Setting department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- Minimum of B.Eng. Electrical Engineering from a recognized university;
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience as an electrical maintenance manager preferably in manufacturing industries;
- Familiarity in drafting and understanding blueprints and schematics;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous knowledge in handling industrial projects (production) will be a plus;
- Excellent Knowledge of all systems (electrical – mechanical; HVAC – Refrigeration etc)
- Must be a registered member of professional bodies such as NSE, COREN;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
24th April 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs|