SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Smart Room Scheduler / Planner Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Smart Room Scheduler / Planner
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 5 years
Smart Room Scheduler / Planner Job Details
- Prepares onshore the CMIMS maintenance and inspection medium-term and longer-term planning,
- Plans maintenance operations (routine and short-term)
- Maintains the CMIMS database with COMPANY validation.
- Ensures discipline workloads are balanced over the year,
- Provides direct input into COMPANY’s longer-term planning for Maintenance activities.
- Provides direct support and coordination of Preventative Maintenance and Inspection activity with the Offshore Methods team and specifically the Offshore Planning Engineer.
- Assists the Methods team onshore with the Coordination and expediting of all equipment repairs.
- Coordinates the control and update of CMIMS master data with COMPANY validation and assists the offshore Methods team and Offshore Planning Engineer with this activity,
- Actions ad-hoc reports from CMIMS as required by the company,
- Monitors historical maintenance and inspection data quality and advises COMPANY of any anomalies.
- Compiles the Maintenance & Inspection performance reporting for COMPANY review.
- Accurately monitors Discipline backlogs (Maintenance and Inspection) and provides monthly reports to COMPANY.
- Ensures all Work (Preventive) is accurately resourced and that all materials and services are identified and pre-planned in CMIMS for execution at the site and work location.
- Conducts reviews in CMIMS to ensure Preventive Maintenance and Inspection workloads are balanced over the year and provides advice and proposals to the company for any CMIMS modification.
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Keeps track of any backlog of work and suggests corrective measures to the Onshore company methods Engineers if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable,
- Develops and provides all medium and longer-term planning for the FPSO activities.
- Provides any ad-hoc reports from CMIMS as directed by the company.
- Accurately controls (with COMPANY validation) the CMIMS master data.
- Ensures through the use of CMIMS and his team the coordination, mobilization, and planning of all required Vendors (e.g. Contractors own subcontractors or company SMCs)
- Verifies the quality of AKPO & EGINA planning by frequent checks of supervisor reports in CMIMS,
- Ensures all work loadings per discipline are balanced and achievable and highlights immediately to the company any workload that is unachievable with the resources provided onboard.
- Coaches and ensures that the onshore Methods Technicians have the correct CMIMS skills required for the tasks entrusted to them and, if need be, suggests corrective measures to the company.
- Ensures all Work Orders and Notifications in CMIMS are tracked accurately and company requirements for CMIMS control are followed.
- Ensures that all CMIMS reports and Maintenance and Inspection performance reports are accurate.
The holder of this post must have the following qualifications:
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Planning of maintenance activities on oil and gas production installations,
- High-level knowledge of CMIMS (UNISUP) or Similar SAP packages.
- Good knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Specific professional knowledge:
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work temporarily on offshore installations and in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals, and being immersed in international culture.
A minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the planning of maintenance activities on oil and gas production installations,
- High-level knowledge of CMIMS (UNISUP).
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
|Job Category||Hotel Jobs|